Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Chocolate Surprise

I LOVE chocolate.  Last night I had a serious craving for chocolate, but I've been trying to eat better lately, so I resisted the huge urge I had to mix up a batch of brownies and then eat half of them.  Talk about having self-control - until tonight when Richard came home from work.

Part-way into making supper something on the table caught my eye - a box of chocolates from Purdy's.  Yum!  They just look so delicious, and Richard chose each chocolate himself to make up a selection that I would love, that I had to take a photo of them.  They ALMOST look too good to eat but, so much for self-control, these babies won't last very long!


And speaking of self-control, I've had very little when it comes to making accordion flowers.  I tend to get on tangents like this when I'm having fun doing something, but by now I've made more flowers than I'll probably be able to use and I'm tired of scoring little strips of paper!  They do look pretty though...


Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. these are just darling ! so happy to hear you & Jenn getting so much out of a scoring board ! lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these flowers are gorgeous!!!! Now I am even more excited to make some of my own! Lucky you with such a lovely gift of chocolate!! Purdy's are so delicious. Some husbands don't buy their addicted wives chocolates. ;( hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharesies? (The flowers AND the chocolate!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.