Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Enjoy" - Creative Scrappers Sketch #156

My scrapping room has been calling my name the past couple of days so I spent some time organizing and tidying up and also got another LO done for my 2010 vacation album.

I love this photo that I took of Jen and Rob but it really begged for purple paper of which I barely own any.  So, I "borrowed" some of Jen's Basic Grey Kioshi which was perfect.  I had been wanting to do sketch #156 from Creative Scrappers because it is just so different and original.  I tend to follow sketches pretty closely when I'm doing a layout and this one was no exception - even down to the paint splatters.  It added a nice touch and was fun to try something new.


Here's the sketch:

Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, I LOVE this LO!!! The Kioshi is perfect and I love the paint splatters and the stitching!! This is soooo stunning!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding layout. Great work. It must have been easy to pull this one together just because of the subjects in the photograph. That gorgeous couple must "models" dbnl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used a favorite sketch of mine with a favorite paper line of mine, and even if neither of those were true, it would still be a fantastic layout. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyoshi was the perfect choice for this LO! And what an awesome photo! How did you do the paint splatters? Did you just flick a paintbrush? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.