Hard to believe it's already time for another 10 Things list! This past month has just flown by for me. Although we've been enjoying a heat wave here recently, I know the cooler weather will be on its way very soon. So, with that in mind I thought it would be a good time to recap some of the things I did this summer by way of photos.
1. Visited the Muttart Conservatory where we enjoyed seeing a variety of beautiful flowers and plants.
2. Helped Matt with his community garden plot and enjoyed eating his "crops".
3. Went geocaching with Richard and had many adventures along the way.
4. Took a walk through history at Fort Edmonton Park with Jen & Rob.
5. Did yet more organizing of my scrapping area (one of the things I really enjoy about this hobby) and finished a layout or two in the process.
6. Played Aggravation with Jen & Rob...lots of fun and lots of laughs!
7. Enjoyed seeing our backyard garden bloom throughout the season...as this is our first year in this house we didn't know what to expect and were pleasantly surprised with the lovely garden of perennials that the previous owner planted.
8. Took a trip to Jasper and saw the amazing scenery and wildlife.
9. Spent time in the backyard - relaxing, reading and playing backgammon.
10. Spent my Scrappy Tuesdays at Jen's place completing this beautiful shadow box which now hangs proudly in my home. (Based on a tutorial by Christine Middlecamp)
If you'd like to read some more fun and interesting 10 Things lists, just hop on over to Shimelle's blog and you'll find plenty more linked up there.
Until next time...