Saturday, September 24, 2011

Me from A to Z


Melissa Mann did a blog post like this a couple of days ago.  I've always enjoyed this sort of thing so I thought I'd also share a bit about myself with this fun list.

Here goes...

A. Age: 49
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Just one? Top of the list would be washing my laminate floors
D. Dogs: No thanks, I'm definitely a cat person.
E. Essential start to your day: A glass of cranberry juice with ice, 2 calcium pills, a vitamin and checking my email.
F. Favourite Colour: Greens, like celery and apple
G. Gold or Silver: I'm not much of a jewellery person but, gold I guess, because it matches my wedding band
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: I can clap my hands - does that count? Sadly, I can't even whistle
J. Job Title: Hmmm....domestic engineer....yes, domestic engineer sounds good! ;-)
K. Kids: 2 big ones - Matt (21) and Chris (19)
L. Live: In beautiful Alberta, Canada
M. Mother's Name: Deborah Patricia
N. Nicknames: None
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Just two, when I gave birth to my kids
P. Pet Peeves: Self-centered people and anyone who cheats while playing a game
Q. Quote from a Movie: "Luckyyyyy!" (Napoleon Dynamite)
R. Right or Left Handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, both younger than me
T. Tea or Coffee: Tea definitely! I keep a variety on hand and love the process of choosing one, preparing it and then sitting down to enjoy it
U. Underwear: Always  LOL
V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli - vile weed!
W. What makes you run late: Nothing but an unforseen catastrophe! The thought of being late for anything goes against every fibre of my being and I do everything in my power to be not only on time but early.  It probably drives my family nuts.
X. X-Rays you've had: Dental and my right foot
Y. Yummy food that you make: Baked goods.  I'm not much of a cook but I like to bake.
Z. Zoo Animal: Flamingos

...and those are some very random facts about me!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post!! I saw Melissa's and love the idea!! Hey I am equally as talented in the instrumental department. Clapping it is and probably even out of rhythm for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Susan ... you should have consulted with me with some of your responses. I have some alternate answers you could have used.
    dbnl

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun!!! I love some of your answers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, reading this list was fun. Your answer for C should be something else, that's suppose to be my job! Can't use the window washing excuse anymore, finished that a while back. :)

    ps: Brocoli rocks!
    YDH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.