Saturday, October 26, 2013

Catness

There's a little bit of snow forecast for our area tomorrow but today was a beautiful warm day, so Richard and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to put away the patio furniture and clean up the gardens before winter hits. We hadn't been outside more than five minutes when our favourite feline visitor hopped onto the fence to see us. After talking with her owner a few weeks back we have learned that her name is "Catness". She kept us company as we cut back plants, raked and swept, and bagged dead leaves. As usual, it wasn't long before she was up in one of our trees surveying the world from above and chewing on branches.





Is this not the cutest cat ever? She just makes me smile.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is a cute kitty! I have to get outside today and do what you were doing yesterday. It is to be in the 50's (F) today, then snow is in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday. Way too soon for my liking. I miss the days of taking the kids trick or treating where you weren't bundled up in a winter coat, hat, snow pants and boots... defeats the purpose of dressing up. I also was hoping for a later winter arrival being winter was still here in May. Yeah, that didn't happen. We are about 15 degrees colder than normal this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just the cutest cat ever! You guys are so lucky to have this little visitor whenever you are in your backyard. If I didn't have a sneezy person at my house I might consider becoming a catnapper. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.