Thursday, January 5, 2017

December Daily

December has come and gone, and yes, my life was just interesting enough to do a December Daily album even though we didn't really do anything very spectacular during the month. I've always wanted to do one of these mostly to document stories from years past, since our current Christmases are usually very quiet now.

Jen and I spent the month working together on our albums each Tuesday and then finished them up individually as the month came to an end. The majority of the pages are inspired by other December Dailies that we saw online because, let's face it, we are the queens of scraplifting. 

Here are a few of my favourite pages:



Happy New Year everyone!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. It was such a fun project. Yeah, thank goodness for Pinterest for inspiration on the mini albums. Small canvases are hard! Love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, how adorable! I especially love the "deer" that pop up throughout your layouts. I've always thought this would be a great idea too, but didn't think I have anything all that special going on each day to mention. I like how you used it to talk about the past. It could even be used for a "year in review" type book. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are really nice. December Daily is one of my favourite projects. There were two Facebook groups that were all about DD & sometimes it was over whelming with ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.